Select an option below to go directly to specific information on this page.
TRH offers asthma education with a certified asthma educator. Education is tailored for adults or children.
As part of our commitment to a healthy community, the Hospital presents a full calendar of seminars, workshops, fairs and support groups. For a schedule of our programs, click on the Wellness & Events Calendar. Regular events include:
- Educational programs on asthma management, diabetes care, foot care, childbirth preparation, nutrition counseling and wellness topics.
- Senior Health Insurance Information holds a monthly Q&A session and offers personal consultations about Medicare and Medigap insurance.
- Our Speakers Bureau has experts who can address a range of health care topics and are available to speak at local events.
Those living with diabetes find a comprehensive range of care available at TRH.
- Education programs teach self-management of the disease and how to avoid its side effects. Patients learn how the disease affects the body and how to keep their systems in balance. The Hospital’s program is based on national standards set by the American Diabetes Association.
- TRH’s registered dietitian helps patients create healthy eating plans that fit their lifestyles.
- Wound Care/Ostomy and Continence Services offers individualized treatment programs for diabetic foot care, as well as chronic and acute wounds.